ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Piccys of bart - 56k no way!

M235i / 172
Few pics i took today after it had been snowing a little.

YES i know its dirty and tbh it looks 1000000000 times better when clean and shiney (only did it last weekend) :(

But anyways here that are, comments welcome :)

DSCF0281.gif

DSCF0282.gif

DSCF0283.gif

DSCF0271.gif

DSCF0272.gif

DSCF0270.gif

DSCF0269.gif

DSCF0268.gif

DSCF0267.gif

DSCF0274.gif

DSCF0277.gif

DSCF0278.gif

DSCF0279.gif

DSCF0280.gif

And i know the zaust is hanging low, need to sort it!

M235i / 172
Looks great apart from the number plate.

clear side repeaters and splitter would finish it off nicely imo.

Plate came with the car mate, although i did put the smaller one on the front because i love it :) lol

as for splitter, id like a carbon one but theres some masooooove speed bumps around here and it wouldnt like them! Also getting in and out the garage isnt too good at the min, and that wouldnt help (pics are decieving) (sp) :)

Astra SRI CDTI,Hornet FA8
As above, I dont like the font of the number plate. But other than that, looks nice!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Plate came with the car mate, although i did put the smaller one on the front because i love it :) lol

as for splitter, id like a carbon one but theres some masooooove speed bumps around here and it wouldnt like them! Also getting in and out the garage isnt too good at the min, and that wouldnt help (pics are decieving) (sp) :)

My drives steep, hence the big crack in my CF splitter :dapprove:

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Crap font on the number plates.

Looks quite nice though. Get some smoked side repeaters on it!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Looks like it's been sprinkled with icing sugar.
S'alreet that, where's the renaultsport badge?

M235i / 172
Both was gone when i got the car. Prefer it without them though :)

Apart from them, and the crappy 17's it came with it was standard when i got it.
Im pretty happy with it now, to say i wasnt going to spend any money on it as i only brought it for a year as a stop gap... lol