ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic whoring. rolling pics

black ph2 172
car looks great mate, i love the stealth look, i actually quite like the fogs, keep them makes it different, too many clios now all look the same,:approve:

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
he had got that as well mate.. He is just being a rebel by not putting his plates on..

mx5
looks good now with the plain black sunstrip etc, most evil-looking front end on a clio that ive seen

3/4 vinyl plate on the bodywork, you know it makes sense ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea true but i first got the idea off a mk5 golf n then seen yours the day after plus are cars look different lol this on the other hand is dam right rude ;)

http://www.lamin-x.co.uk/

or some stuff that is usually used for bulb painting abroad is called Amberlight. Can get it from any local motorsave. Works fine on lenses, and is applied as almost nail varnish.

not sure why bifcaids thinks this is some sort of national secret and has never been done before.