ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic request... ph2 172 / cup with oval magnex...

172 M69 eater
ignore me found one....

ex1.jpg

106 GTi
Prospeed cut into the bumper is the way to go on the 172 if you really must have an exhaust on show.

172 M69 eater
prospeed is good... but trip to cardiff from york isnt!!! can't wait delivery times either :(

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
i think the 6x4 looks better on the phase 1 172

Last edited:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
000_0015.jpg

^no rear shots of when i had mine, but make sure the twin is reet tucked up snug

Image0011.jpg

Image0221.jpg

on a phase 2 172, this is best imo

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Here you go mate.

TBH I think the twins are a pain and your'll get one side that sags. I have fitted x3 exhaust (cat back systems) for Amanda and I think the 6x4 if a little big for the bumper but does stand out a little. But in a nice way.
The twins I found a pain in the arse as one side was slack and looked sh*te (I've seen loads of clios with this problem). The round ended bore just looked like a baked bean can tbh and she wanted it changed straight away. So back on the ramp it went.

At the end of the day it's personal choice and your car.

ren172rear.jpg

Steve
:approve:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Steves right, I had my twin re-fitted completely, the garage removed the whole system and cut it down near the cat to allow it to be re-positioned and now its completely straight, they require a bit of adjustment.

03 172 cup
not kean on exhaust on clio that just hang below,just doesnt look right,needs to be cut in and a black guard like the 182 on it,prospeed defo looks the best,looks smart and looks like reanault actually did it as it dont look out of place like the oval ones and twin.just my opinion