ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request: Non Sports Cold Air Feeds

Low 'n' Slow
I'm after some pics to see where people with non sports have located their cold air feeds. I'm undecided whether to fit mine or not

*Please no pics of non sports with sports front bumpers*

Clio sport 182
dont know if its to any use but hear is a few pics of my cold air feed on my dci 100
DSC00384.JPG
DSC00390.JPG

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
yea it is small, what can you do when you get a bargain from frauds for £1??? :)

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
oh as you have a 1.2 you can put it behind the grill like ^^ but i have a 1.4 and theres no room for a CAF behind grill

Coiley'd Clio PH2
How is yours fixed and are those sidelight bulbs in the foglights?

Fixed in with great difficulty and patience!
Had to take the bumper off to get it to sit right up against the grille.
Basically, cable ties around stuff that sits next to the grille... headlight, fan etc..

And yea they are led sidelights in the fogs.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
mine is behind the grill, the 1.2's have a small peice of plastic that you can unclip and cut the corect hole for the feed. Best place IMO.

3344422445_a8415707ec.png

Tbh they are only cool when hidden on non-sports, if you put a huge one in the grille or something it looks like you're trying too hard.