ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request (Megane Splitter on 172 Cup)

Up rocks
As above really, finding it hard to find very subtle mods that suit the blue Cup. I usually go for dark wheels and black badges etc but i dont think the color of the Cup lends itself to those kind of mods. I'm thinking maybe the Megane splitter might look ok?

clio cup 172
Think most people see them as a little too big.

I was thinking along the lines of a Leon Cupra spoiler. I saw a pic of one on a 172 posted on here (ages ago) and thought it looked great. The other bonus is you can get then on ebay for very little money, £20 give or take a few quid if I remember rightly. (obviously a little modification will be required).

If your cup has a cup spiler already on it, stick with it.

Have a look at Eckascliovalver's cup it has dark wheels and really suits the cup.

Up rocks
Think most people see them as a little too big.

I was thinking along the lines of a Leon Cupra spoiler. I saw a pic of one on a 172 posted on here (ages ago) and thought it looked great. The other bonus is you can get then on ebay for very little money, £20 give or take a few quid if I remember rightly. (obviously a little modification will be required).

They are only £18 from any SEAT dealer (had one on my Ibiza), makes me laugh when people buy them on ebay!

I think i prefer the standard Cup splitter to the LCR one though...

2hrooso.jpg

Last edited:
  clio cup 172
Thats the one. Only £18 from Seat is such a bargain, just wish cup spoilers were that price!

My cup one met its death while doing a 3 point turn about 3 years ago:( !

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
here you go
Donny009.jpg

£5 of my hard earnt pounds. leaving me a brand new cup one under my bed to fit if i want to sell it................

Last edited:
  A4 DTM/iceberg cup
p reg i think. mite even have been a laguna (but the one with no holes in) very easy to fit and is very flexible so takes kerb abuse......