ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request: Makavelli's Racing Blue At FCS

VRS
Sorry but had to ask, i only got a few pics myself as my cam is shite

if anyone got any pics of my racing blue, number plate S26 ACS then can you fire them this way please? :approve:

had a good day but an currently sat at home with a lobster face and neck from the sunburn lol

was good to catch up with everyone and meet some new faces as well

:D

Andy

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
11.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
i sacked the sunblock off as well and am like a fooking tomato!

car looked awesome on the way home.

VRS
i sacked the sunblock off as well and am like a fooking tomato!

car looked awesome on the way home.

yours was looking mint as well fella, looked really good following it, the cup spolier and phase 2 rear bumper really do transform the look

330ci sport
I didn't realise until today how much clear/silver indicator bulbs clean up the front end on the RB's. Looked well!!

VRS
interesting opinion, each to there own but imo a black recessed caf in a black grill is subtle and as such doesn't fall into the category of being chavvy
its there for function and doesnt attract any attention to it with its placement, in most cases you have to look carefully to see it :D