ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic request from FCS

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
hi guys, i know this is a bit late, but does anybody have any pics of my car at FCS?it was the silver ph1 in the GDI stand with the single tb conversion, my cousin took loads of pics but none of mine!

i doubt many people noticed it as it was tucked away in the corner!

172 Race Car
why would i be having a laugh?

depends what u mean by nice, if your talking visualy then ur probably right. Me, im more impressed by clever/performance/track related/good engineering/unusal/rare mods. for example, i didnt notice any of the so called "mint" cars there, (the absolutely pristene 205 GTi in the 'just gtis' garage excluded) i was paying more attention to the track day go'ers clio's.

nother example, at mph show last year my mate was drooling over some italian hyper car thing when he turned round to find me he found i was fasinated by the Fiat Panda rally car on display opposite.

So its all about personal taste and what u think is 'nice'

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
why would i be having a laugh?

depends what u mean by nice, if your talking visualy then ur probably right. Me, im more impressed by clever/performance/track related/good engineering/unusal/rare mods. for example, i didnt notice any of the so called "mint" cars there, (the absolutely pristene 205 GTi in the 'just gtis' garage excluded) i was paying more attention to the track day go'ers clio's.

nother example, at mph show last year my mate was drooling over some italian hyper car thing when he turned round to find me he found i was fasinated by the Fiat Panda rally car on display opposite.

So its all about personal taste and what u think is 'nice'

Fair play.