ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request...French plates.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
mine are classed as french i have no trouble with them either, but theres better examples of french plates, i hope no one puts up french plates with german text!

120d M Sport
Yeah they are utter guff the ones with Deusch font :S ^^

Yours are smart just I'm looking for the ones with the 'F' logo

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
you'll more likely to get shafted with thoese tho bud, i had them on my old 106. exactly the same as mine now but with the F on.

ill get a pic for you.....

IMG_4489.jpg

120d M Sport
Love em tbh mate! Was thinking of just getting some just for occasional use as I already have a 3/4 height on the front which looks smart.

Any more pics of french plates?

Rb 182
100_3077.jpg

100_3074.jpg

Mines. Will be coming off over the next few days, as i got pulled and fined £60 for having mines on a day trip to Blackpool.

MG ZR 160 VVC
haha "less illegal"

they are still gonna screw you over...£60 fine, do not want!
That said, i love these plates but sticking with the legal ones from Dubmiester.

DB.

BMW 440i
Had my F plates on 14 months without trouble so far. Jinx touch wood!

Been all over the country in the car. Been pulled over for going a tad fast, they saw them, and were luckily very nice and let me off for speeding. Am going back to normal plates soon though!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
The only pressed ones that are legal are they plain ones from Dubmeister.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
The ones on the flamer came from ebay! I had french plates on for over 2 years, Dave for a year both been stopped a couple of times locally with nothing said until those Blackpool cants :mad::mad:

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
when i said less illegal, i meant less likely to be pulled over, but yes it was a stupid comment :(

is this not german font?? annoying i much prefer that!

i was told if you have the legal front plates in the car, and can change them over by the road side, they wont do you for it.

is that a myth?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah I got some from dubmeister on my other cup, they are nice but they get stone chipped to f**k really quickly so sticking with normal this time.