ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request: Exhaust styles

Wantin an exhaust soon, not sure what style exit to get!!, Can ya's post some pics of yours up preferrably on a Mk2 ph2 bumper. Cheers

ant

yep.
blueflame......twin slashcut ovals.

sounds meaty as f**k!!!

only pic i have on the comp tho.

Attachments

• bf2.jpg
    bf2.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 86

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
they don't rasp like every other 172 exhaust.

nice and deep at idle up to about 5k, after 5k it howls. pops and bangs on the overrun too. :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
KTR Stealth here too...Soon to be decatted aswell...Brooom

DSC00456.jpg

KTR twin 2' on my old 1.2

DSC02638.jpg

VaVa
There's only one I'd entertain... The stealth makes people think you exhaust has a hole in it because they can't see a tailpipe.. lol

DSC00245.jpg

Cornwall173Large.gif

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
i'd love a pro speed but its over 3 1/2 hrs drive away :(

do scorpion make a twin?

ST
Dave thats about the only magnex system i've ever seen hangin pretty much spot on....some i've seen have been all over the place!

'18 Megane dci
16vClio said:
Dave thats about the only magnex system i've ever seen hangin pretty much spot on....some i've seen have been all over the place!

Cheers, it took Demon Tweeks 3 attempts to get it right, I wouldn't pay them until they sorted it! :approve:

A Fast One!
Chris

how much was this exhaust system mate? im gonna book in to get one done for my cup, i like the fact its so understated as im not keen on the bad boy in your face look and this is a bit different to what everyone else has! :cool:

also what sort of sound does it have? im guessing you can tell them what you want and they do it for you?

cheers,

Alex

CHRIS172CUP said:
Here you go mate

10.gif

23.gif

42.gif

48.gif

B-road bully
lagerlout1 said:
There's only one I'd entertain... The stealth makes people think you exhaust has a hole in it because they can't see a tailpipe.. lol

DSC00245.jpg

Cornwall173Large.gif

where can i get this exhaust from???

how much does it cost??

and will it go on a 1.2 8v??

will i notice anyextra power?

sorry for all the q's but thats the onli exhaust that could pass for factory standards