ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request, 182 alloys on a 172 flamer

In between cars....
Hi guys

As the title really, have been looking at 182 wheels, the standard silvers and cup anthracites

Anybody tried these on a flame red mk 2 172?

Pics anybody??

Burgandy 174 sport t
IMG_9458-1.jpg

100_0863.jpg

rednorange.jpg

lakes1.jpg

Theres a few!

In between cars....
Cheers Mate

Looks very nice that, the 182 wheels will be easier to find than turinis, few sets knocking about these days

That first pic is great, coilovers FTW lol

That your old car? What splitter is that?

In between cars....
Think with some other anthracite colour coded bits the cup alloys would look the nuts, the silver 182 wheels would give a great OEM look with a nice drop

t3 corolla 116bhp
mine needs a drop but bit cash strapped at the mo. whats a gives a good stance without compromising ride comfort too much? 30/40mm?

A Flamin' Red one
I'm not convinced I must say. Maybe It's just because it seems strange seeing them on a car in a colour that I know is a 172 as opposed to 'silver' or 'black'. I think they'd look better in gloss black with the centre caps removed...?

This...

car2.jpg

+

800-P6040293-1.jpg

In between cars....
I dont like gloss black alloys and i think they look terrible without the centres, dont see why anybody would run them without the centres,

I like that first picture big ian posted, think those anthra alloys really suit the flame red

Will see what alloys i find, fancy a change from the 172 alloys

A Flamin' Red one
I dont like gloss black alloys and i think they look terrible without the centres, dont see why anybody would run them without the centres,

I like that first picture big ian posted, think those anthra alloys really suit the flame red

Will see what alloys i find, fancy a change from the 172 alloys

Fair dinkums matey. I just find that removing the centre cap on the 182 rims kinda' breaks up the enormity of the surface area :)

Burgandy 174 sport t
Cheers Mate

Looks very nice that, the 182 wheels will be easier to find than turinis, few sets knocking about these days

That first pic is great, coilovers FTW lol

That your old car? What splitter is that?

Yeah my old bus with cup splitter and H&R's although the coils were not on in the first pic!