ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request: 172 Flamers with 5 spoke alloys in anthracite please.

172 Cup
Hi,

I'm looking to get my alloys refurbished and also painted in an anthracite colour. The guy who's doing it said the easiest thing for him is to give him the name of a car paint that's still in production so that he can match the colour exactly.
Before anyone moans, i have used the search and it has already been quite helpful however i'm really after pics only of flamers (ph1 or ph2) with real anthracite wheels. No photoshops and no other car colours.
Or if anyone knows the forums names of any of the people on here with a flamer with anthracite wheels that would also be helpful.
If you could give the name of the paint used as well that would be good.

Wonder how much response there will be LOL :)

Cheers,
Rob.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
This was my PhotoShop
blackwheelsredsidebadge.jpg

A Flamin' Red one
I'll put some more up in a new thread later, but this is a pic of my baby as it stands currently. The wheels are powdercoated gloss black, not anthracite, but I hope it gives some sort of idea :)

P1040636-1.gif