ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic request: 17" wheels on a non sport

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
John%20Deere%20Toy%20Tractor.jpg

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
CopyofDSCF3899.jpg

my first car! needed lowering badly tbh, never got round to it :(

1.2 Dynamique billabong
mine is lowered 50mm on 17s (as you can see in the later pics) and it doesnt rub

3-5.jpg

8-2.jpg

11-7.jpg

4-17.jpg

wol_error.gif
Click this bar to view the full image.
9-11.jpg

F56 MINI Cooper S
if you're referring to mine.. then no i dont think so, i think its on 35mm springs, i bought the car with them already fitted lol

if you're referring to the tractor....then i'd say rear suspension is like 180mm drop :p
yeh i was on about yours, looks way lower than 35! May just be the big wheels that make it look like theyre almost touching the arches.

doesnt actually look too high considering its not been lowered, maybe its cos the 17s make the gap between tyre and wheel arch smaller...
possibly, it did look a lot higher before i put the wheels on and i was surprised myself at how much lower it looked

before pic:

1002034hw3.jpg

BMW 1 Series
yeh i was on about yours, looks way lower than 35! May just be the big wheels that make it look like theyre almost touching the arches.

haha well like i said im not entirely sure what the drop is, you may be right lol, all i know is that it rubs on full lock and if i go round roundabouts too quick haha

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
heres mine,when you put my 15s next to the 17s they are exact same height with the tyres on same gap as standard even if not lowered,
DSC00168.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00420.jpg