ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request >>> 16 inch Oz F1's

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Abit of a long shot really, but has anyone seen pics of a black ph1 on 16inch oz f1's?

I think my red ones will be coming off soon and replaced by 16's in either black, anthracite or silver.

Cheers
Ed

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I've had them before on a silver ph1, in fact this is the third set I've had. But just wondered if anyone had pics of them on a black ph1? Mainly to help me decide on colour.

titanic killer
th_camera401.jpg
not black ph1 but you get the idea

th_ebay023-1.jpg

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Yeh that's evilgiraffe's car isn't it, pretty much the reason why I'm considering black.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
oz008.jpg

That's my old one, but I thought someone would have put them
on a black ph1?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Look fantastic, on my 172 I was searching for a set but Turinis came up. Think they look fantastic.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
No thats my old one. Perhaps before your time, was quite well known at the time.

I was refering to the one in the pistonheads link, that's why I said it was the reason I was considering black wheels.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Decided on silver in the end, pick them up on Friday.