ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic! Crowborough 182 Trophy

Megane R26
I see this parked up my Amigos takeaway almost everyday. Anyone on here?

Attachments

• DSC_0567.JPG
    DSC_0567.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 189
  Megane R26
I saw you again yesterday, I let you out of a junction, in a white 200 :) you local then? Got a few people in this area, my bro in a 172 Cup in crowborough too.

Ahhhhhh, I did wonder tbh so gave a thumbs up too! Yeah local, live in Southborough but am a postie in Crow, often see the cars around E.D, I take it you used to live there? Are you mates with the guy that works at K & M, he's got a supercharged 6 hasn't he?

Megane R26
Ahhhhhh, I did wonder tbh so gave a thumbs up too! Yeah local, live in Southborough but am a postie in Crow, often see the cars around E.D, I take it you used to live there? Are you mates with the guy that works at K & M, he's got a supercharged 6 hasn't he?
Yea that's me. My parents and my brother live down Eridge Drive :)
My mate Pete has the SC'd 6, pretty rapid car actually. The Trophy looks a lot of fun.

I realise my previous post probably sounded a little stalkerish but doing the job I do and being into cars I tend to be a little nosey! I'm sure I'll be seeing you around more often then, I used to have a Nile 6 as my first 'proper' car nearly 10 years ago so have a soft spot for them, Petes does look mean. I remember when the sc kits were first being developed by Rich and Lynx and desperately wanting to low boost mine!

I realise my previous post probably sounded a little stalkerish but doing the job I do and being into cars I tend to be a little nosey! I'm sure I'll be seeing you around more often then, I used to have a Nile 6 as my first 'proper' car nearly 10 years ago so have a soft spot for them, Petes does look mean. I remember when the sc kits were first being developed by Rich and Lynx and desperately wanting to low boost mine!

Clio mk2 1.4 16v
Yeah I'm in southborough too, love your car man! If you ever decide to sell it let me know :wink:

Megane R26
Just seen this again yesterday, i was heading into Crowborough. Time for a mini meet soon I think, plenty of us in this area.

Megane R26
Hey man, did I just flash you near the Blue anchor pub? Was definitely a trophy, I was in a silver R8

Hey man, did I just flash you near the Blue anchor pub? Was definitely a trophy, I was in a silver R8
Nope wasn't me I'm afraid mate! I did see your 200 the other day parked outside the shop, looked really clean. Was going to stop and say hi if I'd seen you

Megane R26
Nope wasn't me I'm afraid mate! I did see your 200 the other day parked outside the shop, looked really clean. Was going to stop and say hi if I'd seen you
Ah random, the driver waved and everything. Mine gets cleaned more now that I've lowered it. Yea say hi if you see me! There's a few white 200s locally, easy way to spot mine us recaros and an extra black lower lip on front bumper
DSC_0394.jpg

Ah random, the driver waved and everything. Mine gets cleaned more now that I've lowered it. Yea say hi if you see me! There's a few white 200s locally, easy way to spot mine us recaros and an extra black lower lip on front bumper
DSC_0394.jpg
Looks good, will keep my eye out. Literally just seen you go over the cross down Eridge road in the R8, lovely looking thing Sir!