ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshopping alloys

Vauxhall Astra SRi 2.0
hi guys was just wondering if some1 can photoshop my alloys on my car white and another pic of them anthracite im in need of a refurb so im thinking why not get refurb and powdercoat? any ideas how much a gd powdercoat is and refurb?

SP_A0113 a.jpg

A well built VW
Cost wise around £40 - £45 a wheel iirc seen it cheaper but i suppose you get what you pay for

Theres a good place in Glenrothes local guys rate it highly IPF i think its called pm me if you want details might be a bit far for you tho from dundee

No good at photoshop so youll have to wait for that one im afraid

Theres a place in the ferry that I used to get my wheels fixed, Auto ecosse I think they were called.

Cost £70 per side which is expensive, but was the only place near by and the finish on them was excellent!

Vauxhall Astra SRi 2.0
iv heard of a place called Coatech in Carnoustie heard there meant to be good anyone got experiance of them ?

also was this auto ecosse in the ferry any good and when did you get yours done for £70 a wheel?

or has anybody used the Wicked Wheels mobile wheel rufurbishment ? if yes any good ?

Last edited:
Yeh the guy in the ferry was very good, can't fault him at all, price was inclusive of removing an replacing my tyres as well. Got it done in August.

I phoned Coatech and they wanted something like £40 a side, but I couldn't be bother travelling back and forth to Carnoustie.