ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshopped Lambo doors - just for fun.

Was a bit bored and wanted to test a new graphics tablet out, so i came up with this. Red car is my own, Yellow Dimma would be my ideal. I know Lambo doors are completely stupid and impractical, not to mention horrendously expensive, but they are eyecatching. :)

lsd.jpg

Renault Sport clio 1
good bit psing there, shame you can't see your own interior through the door?

Loving the dimma clio!

Black 172 Sport
Looks good but weird as the drivers door on the first and the passenger door on the second have no tops to them, excellent work though fella.

R.I.P 182
damutz said:
Looks good but weird as the drivers door on the first and the passenger door on the second have no tops to them, excellent work though fella.

LOL i just noticed that :D

Hmmm.........!

Like the liquid clio but i dont think id have the lambo doors ;)

The top of the door is angled toward the camera so it's not obvious. It would have been clearer if it wasn't cut off at the top of the pic. Here is the source pic i used.

Gronau_02.jpg

Rb 182
marine boy said:
The top of the door is angled toward the camera so it's not obvious. It would have been clearer if it wasn't cut off at the top of the pic. Here is the source pic i used.

Gronau_02.jpg

That bumper is just plain horrid!!!

J

jamesy

i think it looks awesome on the valvers but just gash on the top one:dead: