ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop required please :)

Clio 1.2 16v
Looking for someone who can give a go at a photoshop for me :)

Would like to see whaht it looks like with the '16v' bullets on the side in white to match my wheels as im thinking of getting it done :D

Also, if anyone fancies doing anything else in white which they might recommend on the photoshop then please feel free...need some more ideas lol

IMG00060-20110318-1436.jpg

IMG00058-20110318-1435.jpg

use whichever picture you think is best :)

Fiesta ST
Lowered 40mm with a white front diamond (tried mirrors, looked terrible, my ps skills aren't good enough yet :rasp:)

whitebullets1.jpg

Clio 1.2 16v
thanks a lot mate, really pleased with that :)

gonna get it done me thinks :D

Will CS197: I have got it lowered now, these pictures are about a month old now so need some new ones lol i was thinking about doing the badges as well but not sure, think they would look good white?

Clio 1.2 16v
yeah i see what you mean mate, well thanks for having a go anyway :)

i was considering buying another set of badges, spraying them and then if i dont like them, i cant just change them back and sell the sprayed ones but im not sure if its worth it :/

Weo

Spray them White, can always spray black... And the. If really don't like, buy new ones.
But yeah do it, not mirrors if you dont like it.

Glad it's lowered ;)