ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
could someone please photoshop the wheels on this

cla2.jpg

cla4.jpg

onto my car please.

IMG00134-20101007-1739.jpg

ive not done anything to my car since i got it due to stupid amounts of debt, but ive always wanted banded steels. always been put off because the roads round here are too s**t, but i always thought you ran them with really low profile tyres. after seeing a few without ive decided that im definatley saving for them now. should look ace in white and with some lows. i think the amount of stretch and camber the mx5 has is perfect. and the depth of the bands in relation from front to back

thanks in advance.

Nas

Eunos Roadster
Mate if you provide a pic with the same angle as the roadster(side on) and u may get a better response.
p.s. i dont have the skill just offering advice

clio Mk2 P1 punto1.4
Yeah if you can give me the name of this alloy id be happy to do it for you, angles arent right though so its impossible to mask the image on properly, even tried 3d'ing it.