ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop request

LY R26
ive seen a set of mk1 rsi wheels that i like but i want to see them on my car first, i would be getting them done in vauxhall flame red so if you can make them that colour when adding them to the car please.

22042010093.jpg

pic of the wheels..

thats the only one i could find!

thanks

richy.

LY R26
them in flame red, bit lower what you think buddy? iv emailed the guy seeing what he can do for me delivered!

LY R26
iv changed all the white bits to vauxhall flame red and the diamonds too btw incase your wondering why i want them done it that colour haha!

LY R26
i like them mate! can i be a pain and get you to do them in vauxhall flame red haha:rasp: done my bullets mirror covers and diamond in that colour, soooo much better than the white! ive emailed the guy thats selling them about delivery etc!

LY R26
yeah i think im gonna tbh, three tyres have decent tread, ones on the limiter, just been refurbed but need painted. wants £110 collected, will haggle and get them delivered for a decent price!

Tried to do the diamonds & bullets, but the picture isn't great quality - so it's coming out looking s**t! lol.

One last one, as i'm bored & it looks good!

richybattredcamber.jpg

slaaaaaammmmed!