ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop request

Clio on SL 2118s
Can anyone photoshop some 2118s onto here please

(and maybe drop it a bit)

any other photoshops of what you think would look good will be appreciated, such as other wheels

P1210316medium.jpg

Italian 3.2 V6
not the best but had a quick bash, you get the idea. colour coded, lowerd and 2118 alloys.. (they cud be a little to big?) lol, iv never seen them on a clio so there new to me..

hope it helps.

.piers.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio on SL 2118s
thanks for that. looks good. they are a bit big (only 15") but that doesnt matter and only come in white now. there are a few clios on here with them on and they are on the clio cup racers.

thanks again

Italian 3.2 V6
oh ok cool. il have a look. if i see a gd pic of the wheels (in correct angle etc), i will put them on that pic i just did for you, so you get a better idea.

.piers.

Clio on SL 2118s
oh ok cool. il have a look. if i see a gd pic of the wheels (in correct angle etc), i will put them on that pic i just did for you, so you get a better idea.

.piers.

that would be great. i can do a bit of photoshop but not all that good. lol

Clio on SL 2118s
my 182. on h&r coilies also

new182pics001.jpg

:eek: gives you an idea

thats lovely mate. what they like to live with? id love to make mine a rep :)
was looking at these or 16" graphite ultras. obviously youre probably going to be biased but got any advice on what to go for?

Italian 3.2 V6
...stole his alloys lol :quiet:, still like a size 17 there, but still looks a tad better.:approve:

.piers.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mercedes C Class Sport
Heres my friends inferno rep with white turinis on, not red but Closer than most and the white looks good. I think if it was lowered & colour coded it should look good.

IMGP0374.jpg

Clio on SL 2118s
Heres my friends inferno rep with white turinis on, not red but Closer than most and the white looks good. I think if it was lowered & colour coded it should look good.

IMGP0374.jpg

that looks awesome mate. love white turinis but a bit too expensive for me to buy then get them sprayed. especially seen as its my first car.

IMGP0374.jpg

phuck a duck... im loving that! :approve:

someone wanna give me £500 so I can do it to mine?

Petrol Blue 182.
was the blue white an red supposed to be for the french flag? or that co-incidental :rasp: