ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Request - Wheel Colour Change

White 182 Rep
just wondering if anyone would be able to change the colour to either: Red, Orange, Blue & Purple

IMG_0002.jpg

cheers deano

Clio 182
Wheels were a bit tricky to do because it's hard to see them in this photo but you get the idea. Personally I'd keep them black :) or go for the last option.clio-blue-wheels.jpgclio-orange-wheels.jpgclio-purple-wheels.jpgclio-red-wheels.jpgclio-best.jpg

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I like it how it is to be honest.

If you want them doing though, I think either anthracite or white would look best.

Orange is copying Jamie Winter's too much imo

Clio
I like it how it is to be honest.

If you want them doing though, I think either anthracite or white would look best.

Orange is copying Jamie Winter's too much imo
This^^^
I think it looks best as it is, but I don't get the whole copying thing, what does it matter if someone else has it?
If you like it, do it

Clio 182
cheers scepak, looks good, just want to give it some character!

No problem mate, could do better with good photo and if you had a colour reference. Like your black and white car though.

FLOL! Only been on for 5 posts and already trolling. I like it.

On a serious note, I quite like the purple.

Not trolling, well maybe having a bit fun ;) only just started using forum.

On a serious note - had Eibachs and new dampers fitted yesterday at Stone Automotive and just ordered Skoda splitter for my cup-pack-less RB 182. Wanting new wheels too, but not just Photoshopped lol.