ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request. Possible GTA change of colour.

Italian 3.2 V6
Could do with a favour of someone who is handy with Photoshop.

I'm possibly looking into a colour change on the GTA, as in a satin wrap. Colours I'm thinking are a satin red, similar shade of flame red. A similar shade but in a blue, also a yellow (like a satin version of liquid yellow). Yellow is possible overkill but may pull it off. I'm open to other colours if you can be bothered to try any. But I'd like to stay away from the common satin grey

here is a couple pics that could be used to get a good idea.

thanks in advance!

9740934749_b8daca7601_c.jpg

GTA by Piers Hodgson, on Flickr

10095661635_25a101df77_c.jpg

GTA @ 1/4mile by Piers Hodgson, on Flickr

Piers.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Much as I think it looks nice now, I bet it would look great in yellow.

Sadly though I dont have the PS skills to help out with a mockup but hopefully someone else will.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'd like to see it in Yellow.

Remember matte/satin only for a wrap, otherwise it'll just look like a s**t paintjob. And if you do go down that route, but the appropriate products to look after the finish.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like Kiwi Green from BMW, needs more liquid Yellow look.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I'd like to see it in Yellow.

Remember matte/satin only for a wrap, otherwise it'll just look like a s**t paintjob. And if you do go down that route, but the appropriate products to look after the finish.

Have you seen sonnys baby blue cup?

Have only seen pictures but that looks awesome I think and it looks like a gloss wrap.
I think the gloss is only a big problem when its not a totally flat colour maybe?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Have you seen sonnys baby blue cup?

Have only seen pictures but that looks awesome I think and it looks like a gloss wrap.
I think the gloss is only a big problem when its not a totally flat colour maybe?

Any pics mate? Seen it in person? Most gloss wraps just look orange peely.

Italian 3.2 V6
Ben those are great cheers! I think I prefer the red over the blue from those photoshops.