ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop please!!

Stagecoach Ticket
Because its basically a massive vinyl and not prep-primer-paint-laquer i assume less materials less labour less cost?

Stagecoach Ticket
^^ Thanks forgot that lol. all though they say the process is reverseable i assume its glued ontop of your paintwork and its a b**ch to get the residue off your paint work if you decide to change back. and is it laquerd and sealed ontop to stop stone chips??

Golf GTI PP Mk7
On the topic, could someone please do that same Phase 1 in white with gloss black wheels?

Ta!

SNC10340_white.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i think this colour wolld look alreet ,
X762NGG.jpg

i am being serious

or

Gallardo_Superleggera_2.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
That's the colour google kept coming up with when I was looking for the colour of the Green Sheep. Vertigo green I think it its?

I quite like it, bit more refined than Viper lol.. any of the above though really Warren!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Orange does look great! Renault should have done a nicer orange to inferno! its not in your face enough :rasp: look forward to pics!!!!!

E87 118d M Sport
PICT0056.jpg

candy orange. ive ignored the fact you don't want metallic.

but imo the orange (photoshop) looks the bolloks!! sort it out mate!!!

306 Rallye
Love both tbh!

Thought wraps were cheaper than that, more like 500 quid ish? Guess you get what you pay for...

Yes you do.

As warren is hoping to change colour then it is advisable for him to spend a more on the vinyl itself, making it easier to remove in the future. Its not funny when removing just a roof panel takes 7 hours to do.

There is a big difference I think between vinyls that cost say £3 and £16 a metre, in ease of use (less time cost) and finish. The daddy 3M wrap materials come in at a staggering £28 a metre!

Apart from that thank god the 306 isn't all grey any more. Looked John Major with the new wheels on as well!:eek:

PS I'm not in that tiny unit any more either!

306 Rallye
Oh and chrome could be an option. I've had some new material samples in of some KPMF chrome that apparently might go round corners and stay there!