ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop please

S2000
Could someone please photoshop the wheel of this car:

IMG_1077.jpg

onto mine and lower it about 35mm if possible:

DSCF0172.gif

I know they aren't great pics but if anyone was able to do it it would be much appreciated, as would some opinions!!

Thanks.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
A quick one

edit: i just noticed i left the front wheels on the back and the backs on the front!

Last edited:
  BMW M135i & E46 M3
could someone do the opposite for me as the car above is mine. so could someone put the williams wheels on my car and lower it a bit?
cheers

S2000
i prefer the williams wheels dave.

tbh I'm thinking the same after that photo, just fancy a bit of a change tbh and thought that with the white wheels and lowered it might look quite good.

Could anyone else have a go and lower it a bit as well? If you need a better pic of mine for it just let me know and I can try and get one.

S2000
As I say I reckon willy wheels look better at the moment but just fancy a chance. Would somebody be able to do my car with the white wheels lowered and also with the willy wheels lowered?

Cheers.

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
i would but my laptops being a *****. just lower it anyway!

PS - ill PM you in a second bout the RT

S2000
i would but my laptops being a *****. just lower it anyway!

PS - ill PM you in a second bout the RT

PM replied to, and yeah it is getting lowered. The only question is whether I go for coilovers or not as I already have a very good setup with koni adjustables on the front and despite being normal height the handling is amazing.

BMW M135i & E46 M3
are you still interested in the swap mate or not? cos i have a buyer lined up for my wheels if your not?
cheers