ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop... of 200 gordini

182 FF Cupped
the 200 annoys me in two ways, 1. teh way the bumper doesnt meet with the wing. and 2. the "f1 inspired" front end that does nothing for the looks...

well i'm bored in work and i've rectified both, although tbh i couldnt be bothered taking the time to sort the mesh out properly... but still, you get the idea.

gordini200.jpg

Two 0 Shitx
The problem with the 200 is the proportions, it's wedged at the front like a fat bird sat on the bonnet and the fact it's just ugly anyway.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
The problem with the 200 is the proportions, it's wedged at the front like a fat bird sat on the bonnet and the fact it's just ugly anyway.

I know what you mean, personally I think all the new hatches seem to look very similar, the pugs do, the corsa does.

Persinally i think the bonnet is to high up un the car, if that makes sence? I would imagine its cos they are all trying to meet safty requirements for pedestian saftey etc... but still look wrong.

Although I think the photo shop has helped the 200 a fair bit!

182 FF Cupped
cheers.

i think this photoshop makes the car look less offensive, less vulgar, if thats possible.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
I know what you mean, personally I think all the new hatches seem to look very similar, the pugs do, the corsa does.

Persinally i think the bonnet is to high up un the car, if that makes sence? I would imagine its cos they are all trying to meet safty requirements for pedestian saftey etc... but still look wrong.

Although I think the photo shop has helped the 200 a fair bit!

Theres not alot designers can do currently , they have to meet all the rules and regs for new cars, so cars especially in the "High production" class are becoming very generic because of all the safety laws.

Soon the only think that will be different will be the badge and it wouldn't suprise me if renault have to sand the corners of the Diamond incase some one catches their eye on it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Can anyone colour code the middle bit of the bumper, it would cost about £30 in a bodyshop! FFS!

Change the wheels aswell!

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
I was going to redo this but in Gordini style
clio200.jpg

But the blue seems to dark for my liking, and I couldnt be bothered.

I would like to see Renault Sport Clio R30 though.

Offer it in Sunflower Yellow, Liquid Yellow, or Black and have gloss black O.Z. alloys, red wing mirrors and some of that Renault Bar code stuff going on.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Send that to Renault, someone who doesn't design cars can make that and the guy that made the 200 is probably on a kings ransom salary!

It's stunning mate, get some different colours up! Please!

182 FF Cupped
benji, i see you also made the wing meet the bumper! like it!
i may now colour code the frnt bit of the blue bumper too, see what that looks like