ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop needed, 2118's...

M2 Competition
Still cant decide on wheel colour. White at the moment, but thinking maybe silver or anthracite would look better.

Can anyone photoshop the colour of the wheels in the second, third and fourth pics onto the first for me?

Fankoo :D

Last edited:
  Clio 182 Cup
If i get home in time i'll fire up Photoshop CS2 and do it for you....but im bogged down in the office until 5.30 :mad:

Breaking A 172 Replica
The white looks by far the best.

Don't change it for change's sake.

Put the money towards a cage...?

M2 Competition
Lol, everyone has white wheels. I kinda like the silver, looks oem.

Cage will be going in later in the year, mondial blue ;)

172cup
ahhh you see... but then i need to lower it, get new tyres, actually buy the wheels, then paint them, then drive everywhere at 15mph so i don't kerb them lol

M2 Competition
Hehe!

They come ready painted in white, stick a set of apex on though, as look daft unlowered

:eek:

And tyres for 15's are ridiculously cheap... 195/50 15's are circa 30quid!

M2 Competition
Have been convinced that white is the way forward vince, so think they're staying for the time being, lol (until i get hacked off with cleaning them that is, they're black with brake dust at the mo :p )

Clio 182 Cup
Have been convinced that white is the way forward vince, so think they're staying for the time being, lol (until i get hacked off with cleaning them that is, they're black with brake dust at the mo :p )

Thats the beauty of Anthracite...get away with not cleaning them lol