ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop help required for my band!

LOTS!
:D ***Grins in a friendly way at anyone who might be able to offer assitance***

Do any of you Photoshop Genius' (Geniui?!) fancy cutting a picture for me and adding some text and saving it as a single image???

I'm designing an image for use on promotional badges for my band when we release our album in March! But I can't do the picture editing bit. :(

can anyone offer their services? And I'll supply the picture that needs editing???

LOTS!
Top banana! :D I've PM'd Griff but anyone else who fancies a go, here's the idea...

Here's the picture to start with... it's a bit of leather!

untitled1.gif

Now I don't know if it's possible, but what I want is for some text to be 'embossed' into the leather??? Do you reckon it's possible?

If so, I need our website address put on, in this kind of style:

www.
Leatherat
.com

The idea is that I'll be able to shrink the image down and get a badge making company to produce some merchandise for us.

Appreciate any help anyone can offer.

172 Cup
Got your PM mate. I could really do with a much higher res image if possible?

If there's no chance I'll have a go at this later today.

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
or this one, looks slightly more realistic
leather3.jpg

if you like it i can do it loadsa different font styles, just let me know, i like that one tho, its cool :)