ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop help please

non sport
i posted some pictures up at the weekend and got some great ideas from feedback, so would anyone be able to photoshop these pictures so the alloy centres are body coloured please?

ooh and colour code too please?

Attachments

• 100_1004.jpg
    100_1004.jpg
    509.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 100_1005.jpg
    100_1005.jpg
    427 KB · Views: 50

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i wouldn't mate spend money on lower profile tyres and go a tad more lower on the back

non sport
didnt want to go too low as i live in the sticks, but agree on the tyres, they were on the wheels when i bought them with good tread but when they knackered i will go for more stretch...what would you recommend for 15"x8j? iv seen 185/45/15 and they look pretty good

Ibiza FR
I love these wheels, really want a set! you have to go low properly to pull them off though, fancy a swap with some anthracite oz f1s? lol :)

non sport
haha i tried for couple of weeks before these pictures to swap but bugger all interest!!haha

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
do as per b1lly's photoshop, don't be a ***** and slam it ;) I live out in the sticks but if I could afford it I would still slam my car.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Do the above it looks good when its low!

Last edited:
  non sport
iv now put the wheels in the for sale section to swap, thinking of going a different direction ;)