ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Guru's :D

Quick request, can you pop some black or anthracite wheels on, or even a very quick how to and I'll have a bash.

Ta muchly :D :D

PICT0193.gif

Cheers for that. The Anthracite looks $hit hot, the body coloured ones, OH MY EYES, MY EYES, I'M BLIND!!

Definately wouldn't consider changing the wheels but just darkening them. I've got PS CS. Is it quite straight forward to do things like changing wheel colours?

Beetle
yes, i just selected the wheels one at a time with the circle tool. then clicked enhance, go down the list and select adjust colour, then select colour variations and have a play about with it, you can add shades of different colours and stuff.

172 cup
Copy them onto a new layer first though, so you can erase the gaps in the spokes to make the brake disks shine through:

clio-v6-darkwheels.jpg

BTW: it would look gorgeous!

106 GTi
Steves car looks great with the Anthracite rims on, looks like they will look great on the Acid Yellow one to.

Much prefer the V's with the body coloured side vent. Silver one looks a bit tacky IMO ( unless on a silver one!).