ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshoot meet

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Short list is

1. Goodwood
2. Some where in Southampton
3. anywhere else anyone can think of ?

As the winter is setting in i honestly don't fancy standing in a car park at 7oclock at night freezing so shall we make this one a weekend ?

If we make it (cant promise it wont be cold) Goodwood on the 5th of November the AC owners club is having a sprint day there. They also usually have the Tophat racing series doing test sessions with them aswell. So a possibility of some very very expensive and rare machinery there.

Would like as many people as possible to get to this.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
The 5th is a Saturday. I'd arrange it on a Sunday so it gives everyone the day before to wash their car.

The Chesil Street car park is good and we could pop for a beer in the pub close by afterwards.

RB 182 Cup
I very much doubt that his cup will even be out of the garage by then, but I also think his cup would ruin the photos ;)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
The 5th is a Saturday. I'd arrange it on a Sunday so it gives everyone the day before to wash their car.

The Chesil Street car park is good and we could pop for a beer in the pub close by afterwards.

The Black Boy would be good to pop into afterwards, then I can thrash you at table football again ;)

big boost cup
Fair enough still strong money for a nice one. so have you brought your flamer kit yet

I think Goodwood is a good shout as i have never been :eek: