ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo's of Exhausts for 182

Hey guys,

I know of most 182 exhausts but unsure of how they look with different tail pipe designs etc. I think I'm needing a new system as I've a suspected crack in my Scorpion system backbox.

Sorry if this has been asked before, I did a search.

Cheers!

8718860134_cb7fbb42c0_o.jpg
[/URL] IMG_1067 by T3MPZ, on Flickr[/IMG]

LY FF182
Love the Miltek! I bought a new BTM one and the build quality is fantastic, love the look of the rear silencer, just slightly dislike the outward rolled tips and it's very quiet!

twingo
every single one of those exhausts are just exactly the same. needs a worrying level of hawk eye to spot differences. i wonder if anyone has put a 172 bumper on the 182 and then slammed a nice exhaust on it? knowing me it would have to be a big jap can !

every single one of those exhausts are just exactly the same. needs a worrying level of hawk eye to spot differences. i wonder if anyone has put a 172 bumper on the 182 and then slammed a nice exhaust on it? knowing me it would have to be a big jap can !

Main differences are end pipe size and either slash cut like mine or straight cut , like the ultra or yozza !

Not out quite sure why anybody would do away with the exhaust and put a 172 bumper on though, may aswell just buy a 172 instead ? Lol

twingo
Main differences are end pipe size and either slash cut like mine or straight cut , like the ultra or yozza !

Not out quite sure why anybody would do away with the exhaust and put a 172 bumper on though, may aswell just buy a 172 instead ? Lol

haha aye man. when i had my 182, i thought seriously about getting rid of all of the bumpers etc in place of the 1.2 / 1.4 bumpers and put the 1.2 wheels on to make it a track day sleeper but it got written off before i could decide on what fun i was going to have :(