ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photo spots in and around doncaster

As title really... I'm looking for recommendations on some good places for photo shoots of the car in or around doncaster :) any form on help would be appreciated :) feirny no doubt would be a massive help if he reads this :)....

(btw feirny if you are up for it I would quite happily buy you a beer or two in return for showing me some places, as I feel it would be nice to meet you when you have a spare minute as I missed you at CSS :( looked round for your trophy and only saw it as you were leaving :( ).....

Any links to google maps with the locations would be fantastic! :)....Would also quite happily turn this into a casual meet or photo meet if people were interested...Thanks guys :D

Last edited:

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
cool man thanks. altho PM'ing me would of been the better idea ;) get an admin to delete that post or your in for allot of cs.net fun :eek:

Haha I had shouted at a few people when stressed and not realised it was banter at the time, then realised shortly after and apologised :/ but no more, cba with stressing at people lol