ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo Shopped V6

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Looks like it was a V6 then photoshopped, looks like the engine is in the back anyways

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Looks like it was a V6 then photoshopped, looks like the engine is in the back anyways

Wrong, look at the top right picture, see where the seatbelt in the middle is.
Look at the V6, its exactly the same place. Unless the V6 had a middle seat i wasnt aware of.

EDIT - After viewing digimods.co.uk this is what it says.

Reanult Clio
» Here I have converted a 5 door diesel into a 3 door V6 replica. The bodykit is from....... a Toyota Hilux!! But I think it manages to work quite well on the Clio.

Last edited:
  03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
The wheels are stunning, but apart from that, I don't think think there was much point tbh. Good PS skills though.

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
No it not a totally different car

digimods is the forum i belong to, its a virtual modifying forum. The clio was done by the owner of digimods.
The base image is top right, the body kit is all brushed

heres some of my work if your interested http://njdesign.deviantart.com

Audi TT 225
Dont think it would be possible to have an intercooler in the front grill of a Vee LOL
The amount of cash that would cost to do that to a diesel it would be cheeper to buy a Vee