ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

phone from hong kong

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
does anyone know.....
if i get a friend to buy a phone for me from hong kong, namely a nokia, would it work over here??
thanks

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
would it need any stuff doing to it do you think? also anyone know of any good sites to find prices before they go??

Suzuki Ignis Sport
It should work fine, I bought loads from there second hand and brand new

It's fine if its tri band.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
haz any idea on where i could find out prices before i ask? im assuming they are a lot cheaper over there??

Suzuki Ignis Sport
TBH mate, iirc, they're not that much cheaper than over here, if that, they're more expensive, but there is more range, but you won't be finding them much cheaper than over here.

I only buy the phones that arent available in UK or that they're not out in UK yet

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
oh great, there as me thinkin it was cheaper!! :dapprove:
i wanted an n81 but they are £250 at least over here!!
anyone know of any good phones comin out? lol
or what else is cheaper over there?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Don't quote me on this, but mobile phones in HK are more expensive there than over here, but if they are cheaper, they're not that much cheaper.

HK is only cheap for other electricals e.g. headunits/dvd players/digital cameras etc....

And clothing ;) and of course food.

Strange i know, but from what i've seen, and i've been to HK about 12 times in my life time, mobile phones aren't cheap over there.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
gutted!! even an ipod is only about 30-40 cheaper over there. cant ask them to get me a car dvd player!! lol
gt5 is the only thing then i guess.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Hard to say with the current exchange rate. Could well be slightly cheaper.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
just looked on xpansys? and they seem really expensive on there. £320 i think for an n81 8gb!!