ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Philips 6x9s

Just wondering if anybody has ever heard of, or knows of Philips reputation with reference to car audio. Ive just looked at a mates Philips GTM 6935 speakers (rated 200w [60w nominal]). They have a frequency response of 25-32.000 Hz, a sensitivity of 93dB/W/m and are a 3-way design. They also have quite a large magnet. Will they be any good???

never heard much about them to be honest. I got MBQuart DTC 6x9s, 80 quid and they sound really clear and quite bassy...although im just about to sell them, since im getting a sub.

We have had a set in our demo car for about 2 years and i can honestly say that they are one of the best 6x9 speaker sets i have heard. ..especially for the price. We dont sell them either so this isnt biased although we might be soon. They will take loads of power, sound punchy yet subtle and the tweeters are superb...even the supertweeter in this case...buy them!!!

Russ

www.evilice.co.uk