ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase "quick" PIC HEAVY

Vw caddy tdi
You truely have saved that car fair play to you. Is the cage paint colour and which rad did you fit? I actually quite like ph1 with no grill reminds me how my 5 raider looked in summer time. Oh and that cobra evolution is mint carbon?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
You truely have saved that car fair play to you. Is the cage paint colour and which rad did you fit? I actually quite like ph1 with no grill reminds me how my 5 raider looked in summer time. Oh and that cobra evolution is mint carbon?

The rad was a custom design and spec I chose, the paint is 647 titanium

I like the look of the grill delete but the aux belt has no protection and it's a fair size hole!

V6 Exige, GTR R35
very nice fella,

glad to hear my old bus still has life in it.

i found these the other day - makes me actually want another phase 1. i loved that car :) hard to believe its the same one....

DSC00013.gif

engine.gif

DSC00014.gif

DSC00016.gif

DSC00019.gif

enjoy it fella.......

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
looked sweet, shame it went the way it did when I got it, so many dodgy repairs, quick fixes and it needed so many over parts replacing/re-built!

Wonder what its worth now :p

"Navy" N17 TWO
I bet that thing can shift like dung off a shovel :race: it looks mental!

Your old plate is still in the club too Stoddie :approve:

Cannot wait to see this at FCS. Are you going on track Ben?

Also, do you have a passenger seat as would quite like a go out in it :) Never been out in an ITB'd car!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
I've got both cs sessions booked and the 99 pound 8 x 20 mins booked, pc it jay and you can have a few sessions in it!

I've got both cs sessions booked and the 99 pound 8 x 20 mins booked, pc it jay and you can have a few sessions in it!

Nice one! No time before the event, but two weeks off after the event so will get you booked in :)

A4 Avant
Looks great Ben, Glad you stuck with this one to the finish. Looking forward to having a gander at FCS.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
That's awesome, great spec and looks great aswell

That's not an OMP wheel in the pics though, is that still to go on ?

I got mixed up, my old one was OMP this is a sparco lol (same bloody company anyway iirc)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I think this car has had as much spent on it as....Dare i say it MikeT's vee! lol! Scary thought!

Clio Sport 172 ITB
meh i need a rear bias valve, and need to sort why the hell its pulling all over the place when i floor it.... its a deathtrap when i drive mine atm! nice work though ben looks good! can only hope i can get my new bottom end fitted soon..... cars running like dogs doo doo

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Cheers guys, its having the base map tweeked today, need to get it proper mapped once its booked in