ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 3 bumper on a MK2

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

Hi, been looking at the new Phase 3 MK2 bumper and think it looks 10X better than mine, i was just wondering roughly how much it would cost to buy and paint one of these to see if its worth while doing?

A well built VW

Imagine it would be a straight swap as nothing else changed on the car

Ebay usually throws a few up and they can be v v cheap

painting is circa £200 for a good job

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

cheers mate, ill keep my eyes open.

what about the fog lights, mine doesnt have them and id want them on the new bumper, they the same lights on both? looks like it to me.

anyone know how to wire them up? i know i need a new steering wheel stalk thing with the fog light switch.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

My house is on your pic. lol. Thats dutty_112s car at my house when we swapped his headlights for Ph2 items.

the bumper is identical in all fittings, its just looks different.

foglights unclip from one block connector on the passenger side of the bumper. so watch out when your taking it off.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

ahh cool, i really like his car, think its mint!

so will my car have this block connector considering it doesnt have front fogs? how do the fog lights attach to the bumper?

cheers