ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

phase 2 rear light on a phase 1 sport

2000 172 clio (phs1)
Hi, CAn anyone help me, i have just purchased some rear lights off a phase 2 sport and i own a phase 1. Is there a guide on here to help me swap the wires round on the plug connections?
Thanks

Nissan 350z
Oh just another thing the guide doesnt include. You will need new indicator bulbs.

Your current Ph1 bulbs have a pin offset of 12 - 6 (think hands on a clock) and will be clear (they get the yellow from the cluster not the bulb)

The Ph2 bulbs have a pin offset of 12 - 8 (think hands on a clock) and need to be yellow (they get the yellow from the bulb not the cluster)

Something i discovered when trying to do it :)

corsa ecoflex
very good guide to use....i will be using it this weekend when i do my conversion on the ph1 172...cant seem to get silvervisions anywhere though as my local halfords dont stock them

Anyone know of anywhere else i can get a guide for this?
Fubarnet is now closed and i cant access this guide :(
Cheers for your replies