ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 2 brake ducts on eBay

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio 182 FF
I've ordered a set.. Gone for the stealth look in black. Will take some more high quality photos once fitted.

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Like the look of those a lot. What else would you have to do to improve the brake cooling, do the wheel arch liners need modifying/removing? Would a bit of ducting be a good idea or would they be OK as-is?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  206,172 Cup,focus,X5
Why would u need brake cooling on a street car. Unless u drive like total idiots : )
Im guessin u lot have bought them for your track cars ?

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Arctic 182
Had these on my watch list for the last few days! Prob gonna get a set come pay day. My fogs don't work anyway & I think they look great.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio 182 FF
One of my fog lamps have cracked. I've had brake fade when leaving the fog lamps in when I removed them the brakes didn't fade (on track). I think it just smartens up the whole look in my opinion if you are going to have your fog lamps out.
£35 for a set of ducts compared some ducts what are over £100

-J-

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS2'ed 172 Cup
Just me that thinks these Ducts look hideous then, realise they are third of the price of the 'real' cup racer ducts but they look awful.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the look of these too. I am thinking of scrapping the fog lights on my car just because I am going for as simple and as light as possible and thinking it will create a nice CAI pipe to my air filter pod.
I wonder how much difference there is in air flow between the stealth and track aggressions as I think the stealth looks the best. Also what is the best size pipe to be able to fit up to the air filter? will a 76 mm pipe fit or am I best to go with a 63?