ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 1 Inlets question

Hello,

Will a Phase 1 plenum mate up to the Phase 2 lower inlet, or do I need to buy the complete Phase1 plenum and lower inlet?

Regards Russ.......

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Russ im sure that you can use the PH2 lower which can be the RS stamped one.

The upper i think has to be PH1 on a PH1.

Russ im sure that you can use the PH2 lower which can be the RS stamped one.

The upper i think has to be PH1 on a PH1.

Ah that's ok then, it's to go on the 172 Cup which is Phase 2 inlets, just looking to replace the top plenum as I've got the phase 1 cable TB., already converted from Drive By Wire, thanks for that.

Regards Russ.....

Odyssey 172 phase 1
Hello,

Will a Phase 1 plenum mate up to the Phase 2 lower inlet, or do I need to buy the complete Phase1 plenum and lower inlet?

Regards Russ.......

The ph1 plenum won't fit the ph2 unless you block the idle control valve hole by the throttle body mounting surface, otherwise the plenum i think is the same.

The ph1 plenum won't fit the ph2 unless you block the idle control valve hole by the throttle body mounting surface, otherwise the plenum i think is the same.

Yes cheers I know already in hand, car already has an AT unit on , just bigger than I thought and asked for, but won't go there.

Regards Russ.....