ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

phase 1 172

Clio 172 turbo
i got a 2000 w-reg clio 172 ph1, is the EML light meant to light up and disappear on ignition , because mines dos not light up, also i am using torque pro app, and i cannot scan for faults it says ecu not detected, i went to a few garages and they say the same ,they cant connect to my ecu with there diagnostic equipment and to go to Renault!!!!!!!!!!

clio 172 ph1
Hi. Just wondered if you found anymore info on this?

I've just picked up a phase 1 172 and noticed the same that the eml light doesn't come on when you put the ignition on like on most cars but wasn't sure if it was an age thing and may be it's only set up to come on if there is a fault?

Cheers.

clio 172 ph1
Not complaining no lol! But wanted to know if anyone can let me know if theres are the same. If its meant to illuminate then go out on start up it could be a problem when the MOT comes up.

Any info gratefully received!

???