ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 1 172 engine wiring loom assistance required

R5 GTT
As per title I am in the progress of placing a 172 lump into my R5 GTT but need a little assistance to what is what on the loom

If I post some pics can someone please add arrows to what cable is what.

Many thanks James
IMG_4403.gif

IMG_4404.gif

IMG_4405.gif

IMG_4406.gif

IMG_4407.gif

R5 GTT
can you take a picture of the whole thing layed out

That is the best pics I can get they where taken side by side:eek:

The top pic with the big white connector I take it the main loom connection which then connects to another loom that goes into the car? Don' suppose anyone knows what each pin on this connection is??

Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
first one, sorry about the quality, if you want i'll take a look at the rest after dinner

help.jpg

Lots of Alfas
These are off the top of my head, I may be able to do the others after having a look.

IMG_4406.jpg

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
to be honest mate once you lay the loom out and route it in the engine bay its pretty clear where each connector goes as most of them will only fit (and reach) into one sensor

oh and on davebem's pic, the four black connectors are for the injectors, if you didnt know :)