ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH2 V6 Tunbridge wells

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
so clean, interior looked amazing [emoji1303]
3e5cbc9ff63aa1c118adbd99c9863562.jpg

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
IMG_8686.JPG
IMG_8684.JPG
IMG_8685.JPG
The interior looked similar to a PH1 exclusive! Beige leather everywhere, have no idea on the interiors of V6s, but I'm sure it's not normal!

Same shape I guess, as in they use the same base seat. Exclusive seats were Dune Grey, these are 'Beige', and have ribs stitched across the seat. The leather was part of Renault's I.D. option packs. See pics, from sales brochures.

Last edited:

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
2 minutes from where I live. I've seen it around a fair few times as well. Probably seen your car a few times too haha

Didn't realise it was local! Yeah I've spotted you around a couple of times though mostly seems to be when I'm on foot [emoji1321]

Used to live literally 2 seconds away from this when I owned my Trophy, always wanted a cheeky nose to nose shot but that never happened! Paintwork looked after by a detailing mate of mine, is tidy that's for sure.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
The leather interior was a 4k option from memory!

Depends which if the 4 options one chose.. (see my lower pic above) This particular car was one of the few commissioned by Renault UK, so has the full spec.
I don't recal the costs of each option off hand.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Depends which if the 4 options one chose.. (see my lower pic above) This particular car was one of the few commissioned by Renault UK, so has the full spec.
I don't recal the costs of each option off hand.

It was the cream coloured leather IIRC

A black V6 255 went up for sale and it was mentioned in that, albeit a while ago but it definitely wasn't cheap!