ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH2 Lights rewiring problem.

320d
I'm putting some ph2 rear light on my ph1. I've read the wiring diagram thats fine. My question is how do you get the wires out of the plastic block, do you just have to pull realy hard or is there a method. I don't want to break the pins etc.

I've done a search but couldn't find an answer. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Brett

SchwepTek™
Very small flat blade electronic screwdriver.

Push at bottom of pin to click it out of position and then the wire just pulls out.

320d
All wired up and working. Except the rear lights. Indicators, reverse, break and fog lights all work but no rear lights any ideas?

320d
I've swapped the fog and rear light wires over and now the rear lights work. The rear fogs however do not.

My thinking is it has 12 months MOT so i'll just run without a rear fog untill then and then rewire the ph1 lights up for its MOT if I haven't found a fix by then.

I've had it less than 24 hours and its being rigged up already lol

use a multimeter and check what wire is coming live when you turn the rear fog on? or are all the wires wired up and its still not working?

320d
I will do when I get my hands on a multimeter. I'm also going to check I have the right bulbs in lol

I'm not overly bothered about a rear fog light anyway, never used it in 2 years of driving so I wont miss it.

Thanks for the advice though jord.