ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH2 Door mouldings fitted

Ph1 172
Just fitted my phase 2 door mouldings and 2.0 16v badges cannot believe the difference its made to how it looks. Thanks to Rich_16v for good price and fast delivery. Just need to get the door handles done now to match heres a couple of pics its a bit dull outside today though!

Picture033.gif

Picture034.gif

Picture036.gif

oh nein!

i dont understand why people do this... same as the Ph2 rear bumper.

i suppose its a personal taste thing.

Ph1 172
cheers Rich!only cost £45 to get them sprayed and £30 for the badges from Renault so quite cheap in the end!

Ph1 172
oh nein!

I like the bump strips and rear lights but won't be going down the rear bumper route ordering Eibach sportlines next month and will be on the look out for a cheap cup spoiler

Ph1 172
oh nein!

I like the bump strips and rear lights but won't be going for the rear bumper ordering Eibach sportlines next month and as ever will be on the look out for a cheap cup spoiler!

Ph1 172
oh nein!

I like the bump strips and rear lights but won't be going for the rear bumper ordering Eibachs next month and on the look out for a cheap cup spoiler might be waiting a while though!!!

oh nein!

Just like painting the 2.0 badges pink I guess...

Makes it different from the housewife editions.