ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph2 182 armrest - anyone got one in theirs?

Clio 182 FF
I was in renault parts the other day and noticed an arm rest for sale but it didnt say which car it was for ( helpful! ) anyway it got me thinking that this might be quite a nice thing to have in the clio so I was wondering if anyones fitted one in theirs as I see you can get them online for about £60

Iceberg 172
I doubt that would be designed for the mk2 Clio.

I've never seen one.

Inall fairness, as much as I'd like one I wouldn't fit one if someone made them!! I had a TT and fitting an aftermarket armrest it changed the driving position completely! Made it much lazier.

if its anything like this...

Armrest1.JPG

it looks ghey

None
They are really good for motorway driving......had them in my LR discovery, not sure i'd ever make full use of them in the clio though :)

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Think you can buy them on eBay for £50. I'd have one, just because you put an armrest in a car it doesn't make it any less sporty long as it doesn't ruin the driving position I can't see a problem.

As said it's nice on motorway drives. The eBay ones looked cack tbh BUT if you had one re coated to suit the interior it could look ok I guess.