ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph2 172 won't fire.

As above. Crank position sensor has been changed as well as fuel pump relay but still nothing. Immobiliser fine. No spark or fuel on cranking of the engine. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

2003 172
As above. Crank position sensor has been changed as well as fuel pump relay but still nothing. Immobiliser fine. No spark or fuel on cranking of the engine. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Had similar, try this. Turn ignition on for a good 30 seconds then off and back on quickly. Worked for me a friend of mine who worked at Renault said common problem, something about confused immobiliser and this resets it, or change battery.

Immobiliser is fine buddy, won't fire off the key at all. Although I know what you mean about the immobiliser getting confused. It's been reset with no change at all.

Needs diagnostics. Not just a code read but a live data session. The ecu obviously isn't happy with something so isn't firing the spark or injector circuits.

Thanks Dan, I did think as much but just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing anything stupid. Anyone you would recommend in the north east with clip diagnostic?