ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph2 172 noob

clio 172
Hi to all

Just bought her a couple of days ago and drove down to the south of France where I live, damn hot and the aircon doesnt work. Had to replace rear discs immediately as they were like two slices of burnt toast, prev owner didnt even know where the dipstick was! -t**t.

On the bright side, all Renault sports are rare here and thouroughly respected, young lads hanging out the windows of their old 205's on the autoroute drooling. The equivalent left hookers sell for 10k here!!!

Im hoping to maintain the car myself, prev owner assured me the cambelt was done, but words dont convince me alone. Just covered 80k.

Any useful advice would be appreciated!

Hi to all

Just bought her a couple of days ago and drove down to the south of France where I live, damn hot and the aircon doesnt work. Had to replace rear discs immediately as they were like two slices of burnt toast, prev owner didnt even know where the dipstick was! -tw*t.

On the bright side, all Renault sports are rare here and thouroughly respected, young lads hanging out the windows of their old 205's on the autoroute drooling. The equivalent left hookers sell for 10k here!!!

Im hoping to maintain the car myself, prev owner assured me the cambelt was done, but words dont convince me alone. Just covered 80k.

Any useful advice would be appreciated!

i wouldnt have thought 172's were rare in france...crazy stuff
get the belts done asap

None
Hello mate, welcome to CS :)
I guess all the RS's were made there then shipped over here :)
I would probably get the belts done anyway if you don't have proof, the last owner should have given you the receipt if there was one.

clio 172
i wouldnt have thought 172's were rare in france...crazy stuff
get the belts done asap

yep, Renault sport makes the majority of its performance cars for the UK and Germany. The French like buy cost effective cars.

Ill do the belt v soon, thanks

B

badben

hi i was just wondering if any one had a cio sport 172 or 182 rear spoiler for sale