ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH2 172 alarm question?

nikstar

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I know the 172 alarm is quite good to start with, just wondering what model of alarm it is and is it possible to upgarde it with say tilt/motion sensing?

Renault supplied then it's likely to be a Cobra alarm.

If it's like mine you only have to breath on the car for it to go off :(

nikstar

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Its not an import, to be honest i have just got some speedline turinis and was just incase someone decides to try and remove them one night, i have never actualy jacked the car up with the alarm on to see if it goes off, suppose that would be the thing to do.

It'll be a cobra alarm, there should be some paperwork for it too (in with all the manuals etc)
As for worrying about the wheels, a couple of locking nut per wheel ought to slow a theif down a bit, should someone come to steal them.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I wouldn't think you could add on any sensors tbh .They are crap alarms from what i've heard anyway .