ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1's with unusual wheels - pic request

16" TH Monos - Latest rims
BILD0320.jpg

Perfect :approve:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
needs to go lower imo hahahahaha only jokin i just love that comment on this forum lol cant win its either "undriveable imo" or "needs to go lower imo"

actually no joke about them biscuit tin wheels, you can actually get some wheels that are flat faced there polished like mirrors tho but look mint

needs to go lower imo hahahahaha only jokin i just love that comment on this forum lol cant win its either "undriveable imo" or "needs to go lower imo"

actually no joke about them biscuit tin wheels, you can actually get some wheels that are flat faced there polished like mirrors tho but look mint

That's either moondoscs which are just polished metal wheel trims or image wheels which are dished alloys

ZX6R B1H
not a single mention of OZ turbo's :( or even zender turbos for that matter...

D90's really suit the ph1, shame they have been on everything under the sun, The borbets look mint again no pics of ats Cups on a phs1 at all...schmidt th line Had to google the spelling lol are stunning as well 3 piece FTW Roanal Teddybears :D Get some of them there wicked and would suit a bubbly phs1 pmsl :D

teddywheels.jpg

not a single mention of OZ turbo's :( or even zender turbos for that matter...

D90's really suit the ph1, shame they have been on everything under the sun, The borbets look mint again no pics of ats Cups on a phs1 at all...schmidt th line Had to google the spelling lol are stunning as well 3 piece FTW Roanal Teddybears :D Get some of them there wicked and would suit a bubbly phs1 pmsl :D

teddywheels.jpg

LOL i'll pass on the teddybears thanks!

If someone had some spacers i could borrow i would love to see what my cups would look like on the ph1.

Did this photoshop many moons ago:
dscf2062cj0copy-1.jpg

ZX6R B1H
ive got a set of rare zenders from my euro nova which i really want to stick onto my phs 1 shame the centre bore is far too small, might have to get it machined out tbh.

DSC00201.jpg

sorry about the nova pic lol but he was hand crafted by myself :D

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ive got a set of rare zenders from my euro nova which i really want to stick onto my phs 1 shame the centre bore is far too small, might have to get it machined out tbh.

DSC00201.jpg

sorry about the nova pic lol but he was hand crafted by myself :D

remind me of gotti 5 spokes

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
That's either moondoscs which are just polished metal wheel trims or image wheels which are dished alloys

ive seen them moondiscs mate defo not them and they aint dished ill get a pic up give me 5mins

** 3mins later ;)

11022009438.jpg

Last edited: